I woke up this morning to a blog award nomination from MacKenzie. You really should go and have a look at her blog, she has a pretty long list of conditions she’s been diagnosed with but she refuses to let this get in the way and has some pretty inspiring posts so go and pay her a visit please as she’s great!
Mystery Blogger Award:
“It’s an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion.”
Created by Okoto Enigma.
The rules are:
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify).
- Share a link to your best post(s).
Here are my answers from MacKenzie!
- What’s your biggest goal for 2018?
To do what I do and have fun doing it.
- What’s your favorite holiday?
A quiet one near the great outdoors.
- If a genie gave you 3 wishes, what would they be?
I thought about this and it drove me nuts. I would either have to be selfish or not and if I wanted to help others I couldn’t help everyone. So I gave up.
- If you could go anywhere on vacation where would you go?
The Lake District
- If you could only have one type of sandwich the rest of your life what kind would it be?
Cheese and pickle! 😛
Three things about me are:
I always struggle to think of something new to put into these, but I’ll have a good go:
- I try to make sure I go for a walk everyday – I can’t stand sitting around.
- When I was at school I was really crap at Maths – so I went into engineering as a career. Nuts eh?
- I’ve recently been using step / sleep tracking in my everyday life. It’s funny the effect this has on you as I now try and take the long route when walking to get a few extra steps in.
Some questions I have for my nominees:
- What’s do you hope to better yourself in this year?
- What was your favourite Christmas yummy?
- What in the world now worries you most or would you like to see change?
- What’s your favourite biscuit?
- What is on Netflix right now that you can’t help watching?
I hope you can all join in – if not don’t worry but you it would be interesting!