You guys know me – I’m a sucker for an award, so when J.S. Pailly nominated me for my second Mystery Blogger award I was naturally chuffed (I’m very British you see). Thank you for the nomination and thank you to Okoto Enigma for creating this award.
According to Enigma’s website:
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.
I’m genuinely excited when I get an award becasue it means that what I’ve done isn’t meaningless twaddle, it means something to someone like so many of you guys inspire me!
- Put the award logo on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award (Okoto Enigma) and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Nominate roughly 10 – 20 people for this award.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blogs.
- Ask your nominees five questions.
- Share a link to your best/favorite post that you’ve written.
So as part of accepting this award, I’m supposed to tell you three facts about myself and then answer five questions from Outside Perception. Here goes:
Three Facts about me:
- I’m weird – No, really I am!
- I like music more without words.
- I’ve always had a mind full of adventures and people – but I’ve not thought about writing any of it down until recently.
Five Questions from J.S. Pailly
The Mystery blogger award demands I answer 5 questions from my nominator so here it is:
What do you want to be when you grow up?
I would prefer not to, but if I have to then I would like to be someone who plays outside all day in some way or the other.
What book has had the most influence on you?
2001 A Space Odyssey
Has a movie ever brought you to tears? If so, what movie was it?
Yes, it was Shrek!
If you were a dinosaur, which dinosaur do you think you’d be and why?
I would have to be a Tyrannosaurus Rex, becasue they’re mean and shit and no one bothers them much!
What will be the title of your autobiography?
How a weird guy got by in life!
So I’ve got some nominee’s of my own:
- What’s your most recent big achievement?
- If I was anew blogger why should I come and visit your blog?
- What was the last movie you saw? Was it good?
- What kind of person are you?
- What will be the title of your autobiography?
I hope you can all take part in this, but if you’re a no awards blogger then no worries just take this nomination as recognition of being awesome.