There are some people you just it off with from the start, for me Lennon was one of those great people. It’s like we’ve been friends for years, so it brought a smile to my face when she nominated me for the Dragon’s Loyalty Award.
Lennon is one of those sassy and firey people in life that seems to always be up to things, she hates Mondays, but attackes them like a boss and this is what her blog is about. Go and have a look: Fabulous with Glitches.
Always rules ya know, so let me tell you what they are:
1. Display the award on your blog.
2. Announce your win with a post and link back to the nominator.
3. Present 6 deserving bloggers with the award.
4. Link your awardees in the post.
5. Write 7 interesting things about you.
Now you all know I’m a rule breaker and cannot stand rules so I just want all of you know please feel free to participate in this award. Even if I didn’t nominate you, copy and paste and write my loves! This just gives all of us more information about each other so we can find our connections and learn more about each other.
Seven interesting things about me:
- I love the sea. I grew up near it and hate that I moved away. But the sea, sailing and boating and generally messing about on the water is engrained in me.
- I want to be bald, or at least have a shaven head – Hair on my head is such a pain!
- I’m a problem solver and I can fix most things. Sometimes in the stragest of ways!
- I love animals and particularly birds. Over my life a number feathered friends have crossed my path in need of help. Most have had a good ending.
- I want to have a tattoo or two – I’m not sure about what, although recently I had the idea of using my Chinese zodiac sign which is the Tiger. But I also like the idea of the dragon…
- I write stories and things. Mainly Sci Fi and fantasy. But anything which come into my head (of which there has been lots).
- I need a new car… my poor faithful car has had a good, long but hard life and one day soon I fear it will die.
My nominee’s for the dragon’s loyalty award are:
I hope you all want to join in – if not consider it a kind gesture that I’ve nominated you and smile!