Thanks to Laura Beth who nominated me for the versatile blogger award. I’ve been following Laura for some time now and she is a very interesting and versatile blogger (more so than me I think). So make sure you look her up.
Here’s the link to Laura Beth’s post, where I was nominated:
- Thank the person who gave you the award.
- Include a link to their blog.
- Select 7 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
- Nominate those bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
Seven Facts About Simon
- I’m an engineer, I design circuit boards.
- I’ve been blogging 6 years.
- I love sunrises.
- I hate seeing things wasted becasue they’re broken – I try and fix them.
- I don’t drink beer (or other wine or spirits) very often
- I’m re-igniting my love of art.
- I need to make a bucket list.
No obligation to participate, as always. Thanks for being awesome bloggers!
Richard Branson’s Virgin Galactic spacecraft has finally flown, to some fanfare and a lot of controversy the Virgin Galactic took its first commercial flight some weeks back. Aesthetically it’s quite a pretty thing, something that looks quite swan like and graceful. Finding a picture that inspired me – I created this sketch. There a few … Continue reading Sketching of Vigin’s Galactic Spacecraft
Hello there bloggies! I’m really late this month – we’re nearly through September before getting my start of the month post in… Ugh why is it hard at times to muster the creative spirit. Can someone please answer me that as I need it back a bit. Things haven’t been too great this month either … Continue reading Blog Orbit – Blog Date September 2021
There are thoughts and ideas in life and in theory that leave our mind in a mess and on a Tuesday morning leave us thinking it’s the Wednesday before Christmas. I hope to bring some of these to you and leave you with little to say (maybe) and much to think about. Don’t say I … Continue reading Philosophical Conundrums – Schrodinger’s Cat