So? What is the Mystery Award?
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion.
Three Things You Might Not Know About Me
As a recipient of the Mystery Blogger Reward, I am magically compelled to reveal secrets. I”m not sure what secrets to tell… here goes:
- I want to have a tattoo but I don’t know what / where.
- I once jumped about 15 – 20 ft out of a tree becasue I was forced to
- I hate heights
I am also contractually obligated to answer five questions posed by the person who has nominated me for the award. So here are Matt’s questions and my answers…
1) What writer or book made you want to be a writer?
It has to be Arthur C Clarke and 2001 initially but the man was visionary.
2) What is the value of speculative fiction in the modern world?
I think it’s an imperative part of writing, it’s about visions, hopes, dreams and what could be in the future.
3) Is there anyone that you will not allow to read your work?
No, mainly becasue those people won’t read it anyway.
4) What is your most impressive physical feat?
I’ve not don’t much that’s impressive physically, except that jumping out of the tree thing. But in a way that’s just gravity.
5) Coffee or tea? And how do you take it?
Tea, white with one sugar.
- Thank whoever gifted you and include a link to their blog
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- Answer the questions from the person who gifted you the Award
- Choose bloggers that you wish to gift the Award to no more than 3
- Ask 5 questions of your choice with one weird or funny one
- Notify those you gift the Award to
My questions for you:
I’m keeping the same questions as Sarah… I thought they were great questions:
- What writer or book made you want to be a writer?
- What is the value of speculative fiction in the modern world?
- Is there anyone that you will not allow to read your work?
- What is your most impressive physical feat?
- Coffee or tea? And how do you take it?