I haven’t been on WordPress much over Christmas but I did notice Laura Venturini nominating me for the Liebster Award. Thank you for this Laura, it’s much appreciated, I don’t know why but I do like being tagged in something 🙂
So these are the questions that Laura set me:
- What inspires your blog?
- Have you been writing since you were a child? If not when did you start writing?
- What is your favorite blog and why?
- What are you most passionate about?
- Do you draw inspiration from everyday ordinary occurrences?
- I love the creative spirit and the spirit of exploration, science and discovery. But I also appreciate thought, consciousness and spirit. With that I’m also pretty geeky.
- I remember writing silly little stories as a child but for many years I stopped and only really have started writing creatively a few years ago.
- I don’t know… There are so many great blogs out there that I read and love that it’s hard to say. They all form part of my blog diet. I won’t pick my own becasue that’s not fair… Nope. I can’t pick one or even some – it wouldn’t be fair!
- Good question. Right now I’m trying to find that out… I love the thought provoking nature of Science Fiction stories and the concepts that can inspire scientists and engineers to try and create the impossible but there there’s the possibilities with imagination and consciousness. Or it could be geeking out to help people with WordPress.
- I can do, it depends what happens. Sometimes things can happen and I’m meh, other times the wind blowing can generate thoughts that take my imagination to places I have never been before.
Fact, snippets of useless information and all of that kind of thing makes up most of what’s in my brain – so I thought I would infect the general interweb with al of this and see what fact I can trawl for you! Enjoy! Did you know… The sheer size of the Pacific Ocean means … Continue reading Did you Know… There are places in the Pacific Ocean…?
Welcome to 100 Ways to Die in Space Hi there bloggies, welcome to a new and fun little feature – 100 ways to die in space. Taking inspiration from a million ways to die in the west I’ll be taking a somewhat tongue in cheek at the many and various ways that space is somewhat … Continue reading 100 Ways to Die in Space – # 18 Falling
There are thoughts and ideas in life and in theory that leave our mind in a mess and on a Tuesday morning leave us thinking it’s the Wednesday before Christmas. I hope to bring some of these to you and leave you with little to say (maybe) and much to think about. Don’t say I … Continue reading Philosophical Conundrums – The Bootstrap Paradox