I haven’t been on WordPress much over Christmas but I did notice Laura Venturini nominating me for the Liebster Award. Thank you for this Laura, it’s much appreciated, I don’t know why but I do like being tagged in something 🙂
So these are the questions that Laura set me:
- What inspires your blog?
- Have you been writing since you were a child? If not when did you start writing?
- What is your favorite blog and why?
- What are you most passionate about?
- Do you draw inspiration from everyday ordinary occurrences?
- I love the creative spirit and the spirit of exploration, science and discovery. But I also appreciate thought, consciousness and spirit. With that I’m also pretty geeky.
- I remember writing silly little stories as a child but for many years I stopped and only really have started writing creatively a few years ago.
- I don’t know… There are so many great blogs out there that I read and love that it’s hard to say. They all form part of my blog diet. I won’t pick my own becasue that’s not fair… Nope. I can’t pick one or even some – it wouldn’t be fair!
- Good question. Right now I’m trying to find that out… I love the thought provoking nature of Science Fiction stories and the concepts that can inspire scientists and engineers to try and create the impossible but there there’s the possibilities with imagination and consciousness. Or it could be geeking out to help people with WordPress.
- I can do, it depends what happens. Sometimes things can happen and I’m meh, other times the wind blowing can generate thoughts that take my imagination to places I have never been before.
On Tueday Jupiter was at opposition, this means that the Sun, Earth and Jupiter are all in a line and it’s the closest that Jupiter gets to us this year. It also happened to be the closest Jupiter will be for a long time, so I was keen to get out and see what images … Continue reading Jupiter and Saturn – autumn planets
Any of my long time bloggiesw ill know that one of my favourite all time SciFi stories is 2001 A Space Odyssey. For quite some time I’ve been thinking about what piece of work I could do for this. Eventually I chose this one, alshtough I have to say now that I would have done … Continue reading 2001 – An Art Odyssey
Dear Mr Alien, I do have to ask for your help here, you’ve probably done all of this and know what we’ve got to do but why do we humans make it so difficult for ourselves? Can you tell us where we’re going wrong? We humans as a race are divided like this and in … Continue reading Dear Mr Alien… Division