I haven’t been on WordPress much over Christmas but I did notice Laura Venturini nominating me for the Liebster Award. Thank you for this Laura, it’s much appreciated, I don’t know why but I do like being tagged in something 🙂
So these are the questions that Laura set me:
- What inspires your blog?
- Have you been writing since you were a child? If not when did you start writing?
- What is your favorite blog and why?
- What are you most passionate about?
- Do you draw inspiration from everyday ordinary occurrences?
- I love the creative spirit and the spirit of exploration, science and discovery. But I also appreciate thought, consciousness and spirit. With that I’m also pretty geeky.
- I remember writing silly little stories as a child but for many years I stopped and only really have started writing creatively a few years ago.
- I don’t know… There are so many great blogs out there that I read and love that it’s hard to say. They all form part of my blog diet. I won’t pick my own becasue that’s not fair… Nope. I can’t pick one or even some – it wouldn’t be fair!
- Good question. Right now I’m trying to find that out… I love the thought provoking nature of Science Fiction stories and the concepts that can inspire scientists and engineers to try and create the impossible but there there’s the possibilities with imagination and consciousness. Or it could be geeking out to help people with WordPress.
- I can do, it depends what happens. Sometimes things can happen and I’m meh, other times the wind blowing can generate thoughts that take my imagination to places I have never been before.
For those of you I haven’t yet caught up with yet – Happy new year to you! Those of you that have been followers for some time will know that this is something that I take part in early in the new year, I take a look at my latter for last year and write …
When I look back on 2021 I realise that not only did it seem like a year where motivation was low and I struggled to create and come up with idea but also that I’ve done different things and I’ve shown some of them off. Because of this and becasue some of these posts can …
Hello there bloggies! Happy new year ans welcome to 2021 and all that. I hope you all had a great Christmas and you’re looking forward to the new year and all it will bring. For those of you that follow me regularly you might have noticed that there was no Blog Orbit in December… Yeah …