I haven’t been on WordPress much over Christmas but I did notice Laura Venturini nominating me for the Liebster Award. Thank you for this Laura, it’s much appreciated, I don’t know why but I do like being tagged in something 🙂
So these are the questions that Laura set me:
- What inspires your blog?
- Have you been writing since you were a child? If not when did you start writing?
- What is your favorite blog and why?
- What are you most passionate about?
- Do you draw inspiration from everyday ordinary occurrences?
- I love the creative spirit and the spirit of exploration, science and discovery. But I also appreciate thought, consciousness and spirit. With that I’m also pretty geeky.
- I remember writing silly little stories as a child but for many years I stopped and only really have started writing creatively a few years ago.
- I don’t know… There are so many great blogs out there that I read and love that it’s hard to say. They all form part of my blog diet. I won’t pick my own becasue that’s not fair… Nope. I can’t pick one or even some – it wouldn’t be fair!
- Good question. Right now I’m trying to find that out… I love the thought provoking nature of Science Fiction stories and the concepts that can inspire scientists and engineers to try and create the impossible but there there’s the possibilities with imagination and consciousness. Or it could be geeking out to help people with WordPress.
- I can do, it depends what happens. Sometimes things can happen and I’m meh, other times the wind blowing can generate thoughts that take my imagination to places I have never been before.
Also find Beyond the Infinite on Twitter
Come and visit find me on my Beyond the Infinite Facebook Page
Find some of my pictures on Instagram