I haven’t written an awards post in aaaageeess….. but I got a ping back for the unique bloggers award last week and I smiled! 🙂
Thank you to Joana Salazar of Gigantic Thought Bubble for nominating me for this award make sure you look up her blog her blog as well.
As part of this award Joana has asked some questions of her nominee’s
1. What do you think is the true meaning of life?
To find out who you are and be the best you and bring that to the world in a great and beautiful way.
2. If you could bring back one person from the dead who will it be and why?
My mum, for obvious reasons.
3. What is your happiest memory?
Summers spent sailing and kayaking when I was young, fitter and better off.
4. If you were given the power to be anyone for a day who would you be and why?
I struggle to work out me, let alone being anyone else.
5. Complete the sentence: “To be unique is to be…”
Your own self, unashamedly.
I’ve not been able to blog as much as I would like to lately and I think many others are in a similar place. I love all the bloggers that stick around, looking and commenting and making blogging here really great. I’m going to try and get back on track a bit with stuff… Don’t leave yet!
1. Thank your nominator
2. Answer the questions that they have given
3. Nominate 5-10 other blogs (and let them know)
4. Set questions for your nominees
Questions for my Nominees:
1. In life what one thing is important to you?
2. Everyone looks at life a little differently – how do you think you look life differently?
3. What’s the nice childhood memory that sticks with you most and why?
4. What makes you unique?
5. Tell us all three things about yourself.
There’s no pressure but I hope you’ll all join in! Thanks again to Salazar!