I had a little surprise the other day when Tina of Writteningeek nominated me for the Blue Sky Tag. Thank you for this Tina, it was a real joy to get this from you and to fill in all the questions. I love getting tags and that kind of thing
This is the updated version of the post – the answers to my questions were lost last rime around! grrr…
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Answer the 11 questions.
- Tag 11 people.
- Give your nominees 11 questions to answer.
Here are my answers to the questions:
- What frightens you the most?
I think the future does – but you know spiders are pretty scary!
- Coffee or tea? (I am not addicted to coffee, I just have a VERY strong appreciation for the bean. ).
Tea every time, all kinds and tastes, even some fruity ones 🙂
- Have you ever traveled outside your country?
I have been to Sweden a few times and France once for work – not a holiday but hey!
- Would you survive a zombie apocalypse?
Who knows? I would like to think I would and I would use brains rather than brawn to do it – I think there would be more risk from other humans trying to survive.
- Name one thing on your bucket list.
To start living.
- What’s the thing that you are most proud of?
Not sure really, either than means I’m not proud or not much has made me proud yet… Hmmm. I’ll let you know on that one!
- Would you ever travel to outer space?
Sure I would – what an adventure!
- Are you a morning person or a night owl?
I have to be a bit of both these days…
- If you could have a superpower/mutant ability, what would it be?
I wouldn’t – I want to be Iron Man 🙂
- Do you have a phobia?
- Do you use a lot of social media or do you just have your blog (and maybe one other account, such as Facebook).
I do use a fair bit of social media, I have Facebook, but I’m rarely on it, I also use Pinterest, SumbleUpon and Twitter 🙂
Now I’ve got my 11 miscreant’s otherwise known as nominee’s:
Here are the 11 questions for my nominees:
- When you see blue skies and a sunny day what do you want to do most?
- What’s the most ‘blue skies’ thought you’ve ever had?
- What’s your favourite season and why?
- Has there been a moment in your life that stands out above anything? What was it?
- What do you love most about blogging?
- What do you think could make blogging better?
- What’s your favourite TV series?
- What’s your favourite film?
- What was the last piece of music you bought?
- Apple or Android?
- What was the last thing you did that you thought you wouldn’t like but were surprised you did?
There’s no pressure to take part – I hope you all do though!
All my nominee’s are great bloggies – make sure you have a look at what they’re up to and click their follow buttons!