My good friend Acire from Scribes Canvas tagged me on the blog-Aholics award. Acire is someone who I think it quietly brilliant. She writes her stories, does her thing and doesn’t shout about it. Her love of Sci Fi was a surprise to me. Make sure you visit her blog and follow.
- Put the above award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog (it can be to the post in which they nominated you or any other post or you can even link to their “About” page)
- Mention the creator The Recipe Hunter (Cook & Enjoy) of this award and please provide a link or pingback as I [Esmé of The Recipe Hunter (Cook & Enjoy) ] would love to meet you!
- Write a post to show your award
- Share a link to your best post(s)
- Share 3 interesting and different facts about yourself
- Nominate 5-10 fellow bloggers, or more if you wish
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them and provide the link to the post you created.
I have a few posts that I’m fond of, these show the diversity of this blog, and the randomness of my mind:
3 interesting facts about me :
- I’m an engineer.
- I find monotony boring.
- I’m random and proud of it.
I would like to nominate:
Thank you again to Acire for tagging me on this, I’m not on as much as I used to be but I’m always trying to be about, if only to scroll thought the posts of my bloggies. I hope all those I’ve nominated can join in – if not please take the tag with the as a sign ofe you’re awesomenessssssss…