Thanks to discoveringsooz for nominating me for the Blogger Recognition Award. I’ve been following Sooz a while and she’s a really cheerful person who for some reason likes some of my posts and seems to think I deserve recognition. That’s amazing! 🙂
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Write a post to show your award.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Select 15 other bloggers you want to give this award to (I’ve only done 5 though – bad me).
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated
them and provide the link to the post you created.
I began my blog in 2013, but I didn’t start using it in anger for a couple of years. After my mum died in 2014 and all that happened in that year I wasn’t in a great place and discovering my writing side has helped a bit through those hard times and I’m still reeling from them, but still getting all these fresh positive inputs into my life from all my bloggies. That’s why I love you all 🙂
My advice to new bloggers would be…
- Most of all, be yourself, let people discover you.
- Write or post what you want to write or post, express yourself. It goes without saying to do this respectfully though. Do this and the right blhttps://beff88oggies will come to you.
Here are the bloggers that I have nominated:
Thanks to all my bloggies, for supporting me through all the things I do here. I hope those I’ve nominated will take part. If not, no worries. Take the award as a gesture of awesomeness.