I loved this post from Ana – I had to share it with you all!
Psych: Did you know that …
- The human brain forgets 80% of what it’s learned in a day?
- The music you listen to influences the way you view the world?
- Romantic love is only slightly different from the obsessive-compulsive disorder (the purpose of which is to reduce anxiety, and not obtaining pleasure)?
- There’s a gene for pessimists that makes them see everything in a bad light?
- Spending money on others brings more satisfaction than spending it on yourself?
- Communication makes us more intelligent, and enhances memory?
- According to the more recent studies, genetics doesn’t really influence the IQ?
Enjoyed this? Plenty more where it came from. Check out the Personality Tests section and have a great time discovering the darkest corners of your personality. I’m always happy to hear from you! Leave your thoughts in a comment, and don’t shy from making suggestions for further posts.
Subscribe to this blog…
View original post 20 more words