Thanks to my good friend Lennon for nominating me for this fun little award. Lennon is a friend more like a sister on here to me. I love all of her posts, much of it about how to get through your Monday on the joys of hump day. Along with this she’s led an interesting and amazing life, which has made her into the fabulous with glitches person she is today. She always knows how to bring on a smile whatever day of the week – so go and look at her blog!
The rules for this award are:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Name seven things you love about yourself.
- Nominate and notify seven bloggers about this award.
- You can’t nominate the person who nominated you.
- Don’t forget to display the award in your post.
Seven things I love about myself:
- I love building or making things – I’m nor perfect at it but I’m not bad!
- I love solving problems.
- I love cooking and baking.
- I looooove eating!!!! (Too much)
- I love writing and of course blogging.
- I love wearing jeans.
- I love listening to music.
The hardest thing for many of us is to be positive about ourselves. We’re taught from a young age to not be too positive or to be negative so we can learn. This is a real mind trap so for me, this was harder than I thought writing these out.
Seven Bloggers I Nominate:
I hope you all participate – if not no worries. Just enjoy the fact that I nominated you!
I’ve got a mix of new and old bloggies here. I always like to mix it up a bit. I hope you like it even if you don’t take part!