Hey, this is very cool! I just received this absolutely cool award from Eric of Stomperdad. As he sais, on his blog he shares his “joys and frustrations of being a dad to two wild, fun, and wildly fun boys Crash and Bang” and short stories! Please, check his blog out! Thank you very much for this nomination, Eric!
This award is completely new to me and that is why I do a full award post, instead of simply reblogging. Here are the rules
1. Link back to the person who nominated you
2. Answer these questions with words AND music
3. Pass the award to 5 bloggers who inspire you with posts about music
4. Tag your post with #MWA, for Music&Words Award so that we can all find you down the line.
5. Quote these 5 steps and the award icon in your post. You can display the icon on your sidebar as well.
WHAT DOES MUSIC MEAN TO YOU?
Music was very much witheld from me when I was young. But I soon found that music is everywhere and you can’t escape it. I found it could make and break my mood.. I love music and I don’t know what I would do without it now as It can shut out the world and take me places I could never get to without it.
WHAT IS YOUR FIRST MUSIC RELATED MEMORY?
I have no idea. Apparently when I was young I liked the Carpenters.
WHAT’S THE FIRST ALBUM YOU’VE PURCHASED YOURSELF?
Kate Bush – The rubber band girl
WHAT’S THE LATEST MUSIC YOU’VE PURCHASED? (NO ONLINE STREAMING OR FREE DOWNLOADS, I’M TALKING ABOUT CASH HERE!)
I’m not sure as it’s been a while – probably Two Steps from Hell’s Battle cry.
WHAT SONG DID YOU LISTEN TO LAST? (NO CHEATING, COME OUT WITH THE DIRTY PLEASURES!
ACDC – Thunderstruck
Now to my nominees:
Thanks again Eric!