I’ve been seeing this award floating about over the last week or two and I have been hoping it would land on my Virtual doorstep. My good friends Lennon finally gave me my wish. If you don’t know Lennon, click on the link, go onto her blog and make sure you say hi! She’s a wonderful person and friend.
As with any award, there are rules (always rules!). The rules for this one are as follows:
- Include the photo of the Smiley Thumb award.
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Tell us what makes you smile.
- Nominate as many bloggers as you like.
- Include these rules in your post.
Okay. That seems simple enough.
What makes me smile:
- The quiet of the country, with the wind in the leaves and birds singing.
- The sea, it’s a place where I could spend a lot of time just being there.
- Watching my children playing and doing something fun.
- Writing something that I’ve wanted or even needed to!
- Music – Like my friend Lennon, I need those great tunes!
My nominees for this award are chosen below. It’s ok if you don’t want to do it or don’t do awards, just consider it a kind gesture 🙂
Make sure you visit these blogs and have a good look through them, I know some of them, others I only have just met but they have a special quality which is why I’ve picked them!
Have a great Monday!