I had a little surprise the other day when my friend over at survivednarc decided to niominate me for the versatile blogger award. I was really chuffed to get it. She says I’m the guy that never gets boring to talk to at a party which I have to say is a crown I don’t mind wearing, so thank you. Go and have a look at her blog, it defintely worth looking at!
- Display Award
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Share seven facts about yourself
- Nominate up to 10 other bloggers
SEVEN FACTS ABOUT ME:
- I’ve never taken a creative writing course.
- I write from the heart a bit too much, meaning I hate, verging on despise having to review my work. The trouble is my typing is often awful!
- I spend more time bloggin when I should be writing!
- I went to scouts when I was younger, it was great it was sea scouts and used to mess about on boats a lot.
- I love drawing things, from real or my mind. I’m thikning about showing you guys some of my work on this.
- I’m led to believe that my Family name goes back a long way and there’s a (small) place named after it and possibly a coat of arms (I’m not sure about this though).
- I can bake some really good unhealthy stuff!
As usual there is no pressure to take part, but I love it when you do. If you don’t want to it’s ok, just consider it a kind gesture to your blogging skill!