I’ve been nominated for the Epic Awesomness Award by wonderful Books and Hot Tea and I’m really touched by this as this means that they’re a friend and thought me worth of this awesome award. Thank you… really.
The rules are as follows:
1. You are awesome; tell us why.
2. You are my friend; tell us about other (blogger) friends.
3. Be creative, but it’s ok if you are having trouble with this one.
4. There are no direct questions to answer; let yourself run wild!
5. Thank the blogger who nominated you.
6. Notify your nominees.
My awesome answers are:
1. If I’m awesome it’s becasue other people tell me so. Self praise is no praise in my view. But if I’m awesome as this award implies then I can only think it’s becasue I love interacting with people, making friends, being my own special brand of crazy.
2. I have a load of blogger friends I’m going to have to cut down who I mention to just a few:
Erika – If there’s a ray of sunshine that’s a person in this world it’s her. I chat to her most days about, life the universe and everything and what amazes me is her warmth and friendship and how she constantly surprises me with what I can talk to her about, the music she puts on loud in the car and all sorts of things. I just bought her book and I’m looking forward to reading it.
Lennon – I haven’t known Lennon long, but I’ve found a real friends here. We talk most days about all kinds of things, I enjoy her humour and I’ve found a real friend here for keeps I hope!
Rachael – The great Rachael Ritchey, creator of the blog battle competition and another friend. She’s just published her next book, so make sure you look it up and has been a great help and support for my writing.
heroicallybadwriters – This guy has been following my blog a while and we’re often waxing lyrical or getting all nostalgic. Often about space!
JR – I like seeing the eagle appearing in my comments. We have some good chats about all kinds of things.
Angelina – Angelina is someone who surprises me again and again with her wit, knowledge and love of space, music and out trips to nostalgia. She has amazing way of putting together words in beautiful ways.
3. Now is my chance to make my alleged awesomeness shine and it’s always a challenge to be creative on cue. So here we go…
The wind picked up, slowly at first. The sheet on the trampoline waved in the breeze. One corner working off, then another. The end picked up more and more until the sheet broke free. Round the garden it was blown
You are great bloggers, friends and just people that make blogging so awesome.