My great friend Lennon nominated me for this award / tag. She said some wonderful things about me when she tagged me. I’m glad she thinks of me as such a great friend. I’ve loved getting to know Lennon, she’s open and very honest and it’s been enjoyable talking to someone without having to hold back. If ever I could go on a blog tour to visit my bloggies, she would be top of the list. Thanks Lennon for tagging me on this, it’s a different tag and I liked writing it.
Here are the rules:
- Thank the blogger that nominated you.
- Award 5 bloggers who fascinate, intrigue or tickle your curiosity with the Room 101 (award) badge logo on their About pages and linking to them in your post.
- Tell us the 5 things you would banish to Room 101!
- Attach these rules to your post.
- Grab your badge above and enjoy adding it to your trophy case, but please be respectful of the creator of the award by never altering the logo and never changing the rules.
Here are my five banishes:
- Racism – I’m going to make this my top hate too along with Lennon – But expanding it to hatred of any kind. There is no need for it, seriusly. NONE!
- Long dramatic pauses -This happens a lot in reality TV, I’m not being funny here when I say just cut this shit out. Enough! It’s now a boring pause, manly because I guess right anyway and you waste my human life getting there.
- Self righteous judgemental people – No-one has a right to judge anyone on their life choices. Sure if they do something illegal and hurt someone(s) then they have something to answer for. But if someone is just living life their way and not harming themselves, let them do it. It might not be what you would do, but that’s your choice and I don’t want to hear about it.
- The government – I mean, they just don’t work the way they’re meant to do they? Government run project almost always run over time or budget or just don’t work.
- The topper – You’re talking about something, you’re proud of whatever it is. The topper has done that before with cherries on top, or standing on their head. *YAWN* You could let me have my moment a little longer. I’m trying to make this light hearted and a bit serious too. I like a mix, so I hope you liked my Room 101 candidates.
Now, for the five bloggers that I can’t get enough of…. This doesn’t mean you have to play along. Anytime I have the opportunity to share some of my favourites it’s my pleasure….
That’s all for this post. I hope you all join in. Don’t forget to link to this page or I won’t see the link back.