Her’s this weeks blog battle story – following on from last week with a planet on the edge of midnight and the realisation that they must be suffering from the time dilation effects of a black hole frgment on the the planet.
Please go to my writing blog https://universeofpossibility.wordpress.com and have a look at this post, last weeks entry and other pieces of scifi and fantasy writing.
It’s time for another blog battle. A short story clash of the bloggers run by Rachael Ritchey. Go look at her blog, read about it and join in if you like.
- 1000 words max
- fictional tale (or true if you really want)
- PG (no more than PG-13) Content – let’s keep this family friendly!
- Your story must contain the word(s) from the theme and/or be centered around the theme in a way that shows it is clearly related
- Go for the entertainment value!
- State the Genre of your story at the top of your post.
- Post your story on Tuesday, by 11:59 PM PST
- Use the hashtag #BlogBattle when tweeting your story, put a link back to your #BlogBattle Short Story in the comments section of this page, and/or include a link to this page in your own blog post (it creates a “ping-back” which…
View original post 1,268 more words