Out of the blue my friend from books and hot tea nominated me for the Epic Awesomness Award and I have to say I was touched. As my fellow bloggies know I love getting an award and so to get the Epic Awesomnness Award was kind of awesome. Thank you for nominating me – I loved the surprise 🙂
The rules are as follows:
1. You are awesome; tell us why.
2. You are my friend; tell us about other (blogger) friends.
3. Be creative, but it’s ok if you are having trouble with this one.
4. There are no direct questions to answer; let yourself run wild!
5. Thank the blogger who nominated you.
6. Notify your nominees.
And here are my answers:
1. Self praise is no praise – if my bloggies say I’m awesome then so be it. But I have given this blog my all lately. All of the posts are insights into my universe and if my reader like it then that means they’re awesome 😉
2. In the real world I dont have many (if any) friends so I love the community here and I know some truly amazing people like Erika who puts up with me a lot and totally inspires me (to be honest I think she looks after me a little too). But I also have friends like :
And many, many others…. I’m sorry I can’t mention them all but I think you’re all great and you know who you are – yes. You too 🙂
3. Be creative? Like how? I mean I could write a bit about the dirty t-shirt. YOu know the one, in winter you pick it up in your darkened room in the morning. Only when you get to wrok (or wherever) that you realise it looks like you’ve eaten last night’s dinner off of it.
4. For this one, I’ll just write down some things which I find awesome.
Walking in the rain while I’m dry.
Being out in a lightening and thunder storm.
5. Thank you again – although I’ve done this at the top 🙂
6. My nominee’s are:
I hope you can all join in with this. Needless to say far more of you are Epic Awesome that just the people mentioned here. Have a great Christmas to everyone, especially the awesome ones that read this post.