I had a pleasant surprise when I saw a post from Shannon, I hadn’t seen her about for ages. Then another surpise when her Real Neat Blog award had me nominated at the bottom. I like surprises like that… Thank you Shannon. It’s good to see you about again and thanks for nominating me – I’m pleased that you and so many others take the time to read / see my blog and actually like it.
The rules of this award are:
1. Thank and link the blogger who nominated you.
2. Answer the seven questions your nominator provided.
3. Nominate seven other bloggers.
4. Create seven questions for your nominees.
Shannon’s Questions for me are:
- What is your favourite word? My favourite word is cool. I have no idea why – I use it more than I should but cool is… cool.
- If you could go on holiday anywhere on earth or somewhere in space where would you choose? I want to go to Pluto – apart from being cool (literally) I think it would be quiet and there’s so much interesting stuff to look at there. But on Earth, I want to do a round trip to see all my bloggie friends.
- What is your favourite type of cake? (a tough one I know) Hmmm… intersting and difficult – it is the Jaffa Cake? Is it the Victoria Sponge or the Swiss Roll? On balance the Victoria Sponge wins…
- Tea or Coffee? Explain your choice. Tea, there’s nothing like a good cuppa.
- What is the last film you saw in the cinema and did you enjoy it? I don’t remember, was it the Pippin movie? I did enjoy that.
- Do you write in your books? No… not unless I have to.
- What do you love most in the world besides your friends and family? My dogs, and bloggie friends 🙂
Great question Shannon – I’m sorry, but I’m going to use them on my nominee’s too – they were great!
My 7 Questions for you are:
- What is your favourite word?
- If you could go on holiday anywhere on earth or somewhere in space where would you choose?
- What is your favourite type of cake? (a tough one I know)
- Tea or Coffee? Explain your choice.
- What is the last film you saw in the cinema and did you enjoy it?
- Do you write in your books?
- What do you love most in the world besides your friends and family?
I hope you enjoyed my answers and gave you even more insight to me…