Here’s this weeks blog battle story from me. I would like to know your thoughts as I ran out of ideas on this I think it ended up being rather crap.
It’s Rachel Ritchey’s blog battle time again. This weeks word is Tango and the rules are here:
- 1000 words max
- fictional tale (or true if you really want)
- PG (no more than PG-13) Content – let’s keep this family friendly!
- Your story must contain the word(s) from the theme and/or be centered around the theme in a way that shows it is clearly related
- Go for the entertainment value!
- State the Genre of your story at the top of your post.
- Post your story on Tuesday, by 11:59 PM PST
- Use the hashtag #BlogBattle when tweeting your story, put a linkback to your #BlogBattle Short Story in the comments section of this page, and/orinclude a link to this page in your own blog post(it creates a “ping-back” which will alert me and our friends to your #BlogBattle post)
- Have fun!
From behind the bulkhead doors Science officers…
View original post 916 more words