I’ve been nominated for the Book Fangirling Award by the lovely Charley of the booksandbakes blog. Becasue she’s busy working all hours she doesn’t get on here as much as she would like I’m guessing, but it was good to see her the other day especially as she nominated me for this. Thank you Charley!!! 🙂
Anyway, the rules for this one:
- Create a post to accept your award.
- Add the blog award button into your post and put it on the side of your blog as a widget. Visit fangirling for the award button.
- Answer the questions I have below.
- Nominate between 5-10 book bloggers who you think also deserve this award.
- Come up with your own 5 questions for your nominees
- Which is the best book you’ve read in 2015? I’ve been making my way throught the Lord of the Rings this year and it’s brilliant! I could say I wish I read it sooner, but I probably wouldn’t have appreciated it as much as I do now.
- Is there a genre that you tend to shy away from? Why is this and what would make you try it? I don’t shy away from anything, but I tend to stick with Sci Fi and fantasy. I’m a guy, so mushy stuff really isn’t my scene.
- E-reader or paper book? I love a good book in my hand and could collect books just for being books. But from a purely practical point of view an e-reader lets me take volumes with me.
- What makes you love a book? Making it interesting and being able to visualise the scenes in my mind. There’s nothing worse than being unclear.
- Do you have a favourite reading snack? I don’t tend to snack when I read, but when I’m writing it’s total crap – buiscuits often being consumed by the packet in no time.
- Which is the best book you’ve read? Like ever?
- Where you you find the best place to read is for you?
- Are you ever put of by a big book or do you relish it?
- Are you someone that reads the back pages first?
- Is there a book you loved that’s a total departure from your normal reading? What was it and why did you like it
As always you don’t have to do it but I would love it if you did. Most of these nominees are new to my reader tribe and I would like to get to know them. Morgan is simply awesome and always deserves my nomination 🙂