My wonderful friend Erika Kind nominated me for this award and I’m so honoured she did. I’ve been pestering her and generally taking up her time and it’s good to know that this friendship is valued. Thanks Erika, you really are a wonderful person. You really need to see her blog if you haven’t already, with daily posts on inspiring quotes and music it’s always something to brighten the dullest of days.
This is what the creator said about the award: The Dragon’s Loyalty Award is an award for the loyal fan/commenter’s, whether the recipient is a fellow blogger or just a someone who follows and comments regularly.
Rules for the award:
- Accept the award with thanks.
- Give your readers 5 facts about you.
- Nominate other bloggers and let them know.
Here are five facts about me regarding loyalty
- I don’t have many friends outside this bogging community, but there are great people here. I will always stick by those that are my friends and help if ever I can.
- I have sometimes found I have been naive in my loyalty.
- Once I have fallen in love with something (music, people, brands etc…) It takes a lot to make me fall out of love with them.
- Because I’m an engineer I often find machines or gadgets easier to understand than people.
- I don’t like conflict, especially between friends.
In no particular order, my nominations are:
Erika (I know she nominated me, I couldn’t leave her off – sue me!)
I’ve nominated those that I talk with most and share the closest bond with. Some of you may have already been recommended, don’t worry you don’t have to do this twice – just consider yourself extra awesome!