I would like to thank Erika of Erika Kind for nominating me for this. It was a total surprise as I’ve not been following her blog for long. Erika’s blog is well worth a look (an following of course) writing a mix of positive quotes and her insights on life. Her writing and thinking is amazing and I’m grateful for her including me in this.
Also don’t forget to have a look at her new book I’m Free – Awareness of Who You Are by Discovering Who You Are Not! I’m not sure if shameless plugging is allowed in this, but I’ve done it anyway!
- Link back the person who nominated you.
- Answer the 11 questions given to you by the nominator.
- Display the Liebster award logo in your post.
- Nominate other bloggers.
- Create 11 questions for the nominees.
- Notify all nominees via social media or blogs.
- What is your favorite thing to do? I like to be wrapped up dry and warm walking in the rain, it’s peaceful and helps me think. Nothing beat being immersed in a good story either.
- Do you believe in making best friends through social media? I do believe in it and I hope to make some good friends from blogging.
- Romantic movies or comedy movies? Nothing beats laughing until it hurts with a good comedy, these can be RomComs too 🙂
- Do you have ambitions to change the world? Show me someone who doesn’t, I find the binds of life and society hold many back – myself included.
- Experienced love at first sight? Nope – what is it?
- Which celebrity do you think you just like them? I could be modest here and say George Cloony ;-P But seriously I imagine myself to be more of a Simon Pegg.
- If you got chance to travel world which places do you like to visit? I would like to see America, all over it – the cities and the plains. Oh and India, I think India is an explosion of life and colour, while I’m at it Antarctica too… the untouched beauty. Oh dear… there are more.
- Which is your dream place? I’m not sure about this one, there could be many places but the closest would probably be the shore near where I grew up. I’ve spend many hours looking out and pondering while the waves wash over the stony shore.
- Do you have any phobia? I totally hate spiders. I’m overcoming this slowly, but they seriously freak me out.
- Do you like to read fiction or non-fiction books? I’m typically a fiction reader, though I have read some fiction books.
- What others life means to you? How you treat others in your life? Why can’t we all be nice to each other? I try and make friends i not at least peace wherever I go. Everyone has their own path and their own battles, I try and remember this when I interact with people and treat them with respect. I often find this feeling isn’t returned.
I’ve only really started blogging in a serious way for a year or so, not in trying to get followers but in developing my need and passion for writing. My skill may need some work, but I’m not afraid to put something out there and see what people think. I’ve found some good friend on here and I hope that these friendships develop. So I’m nominating the following people for this award:
As per the rules I have to set some questions, so here they are:
- What is your favorite thing to do?
- Do you believe in making friends through social media?
- What sort of stories are you into, be it fiction or not, film, TV or books?
- What’s your favourite food?
- What kind of person are you (as in serious and sober, funny, geeky, unhinged (in a good way of course))?
- Why do you like blogging, what do you get out of it?
- Android or Apple? Which are you?
- Best place in the world you’re ever been to and why?
- What’s your best book ever?
- What’s your best movie ever?
- What’s the best line that’s ever been used in a story (be it book, TV or movie)?
For this Liebster award I’m nominating these awesome bloggers who are always interesting and supportive in a fun way:
Amanda from insidethelifeofmoi
Robyn from robynchristi
Karl from rellickswritings
Persia from blogofamadblackwoman
Lucy from blondewritemore
Nicholas from nicholasrossis
Finally my good friend Charley from booksandbakes1
There is no obligation to do this, I know that some of you may have done this before or don’t do awards. Consider it in the manner it’s intended, a thank you for your help, kinds words and support. I appreciate it. Thank you again Erika for my nomination.